Re: [Question #211358]: Differen between simulation and real experiment

Hi Christian,

what is exacly the load cell (do yo have a picture)? and how do you measure
the force? I still have the feeleing that the main problem is the
difference (mainly in stiffness) between the simulation (which is very
stiff due to prefectly fixed ground) and reality (about which I still have
very poor description). To help you more, I need more detailed description
about your experiment.

But basically I think this kind of experiment (if you are interested in
movement of particles in general and not in detail into contact forces) can
be simulated with Yade and simple laws.

thanks
Jan