Re: [Question #186108]: about the parallel calculation in 32 cores cluster

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi Bruno,

for a "quick and dirty" performance check there is an option
"--performance". It allows roughly to measure the productivity
of the given computer.

The result returns in "scores". The higher score means better
performance.

Cheers,

Anton