Re: [Question #212429]: computer configuration

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I agree with Christian, my Intel i7 gives also the fastest result.
i5 is a little behind, but also a good choice.

But 24/7 DEM-simulations are really a stress-tests for machines.
Be sure you have a guarantee for CPU and motherboard :)

Anton