Re: [Question #220639]: saving simulation at certain time step

Hi Eugen,
I had in mind export.text function [1] rather than VTK tools.. If you need
also non-spherical particles to be saved, you can write your own function
for facets for example..
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.export.html#yade.export.text