Re: [Question #220640]: Force in area - Stir rod

Do I understand correctly, that you already have the simulation, and you
only need to apply boundary conditions? If so, you can do it easily by
prescribing velocity (or positions, but velocity is more recommended) of
certain particles (e.g. facets):

facetsToMove = [facet1,facet2,...,facetN]
for f in facetsToMove:
  f.state.vel = Vector3(0,0,1) # whatever you need

if you needed to change this values during the simulation, you can achieve
this by

O.run(1000,True) # or O.run(1000); O.wait()
for f in facetsToMove:
  f.state.vel = Vector3(0,0,2)
O.run(2000,True)
for f in facetsToMove: