Re: [Question #224128]: How to learn and start a 2D simulation in YADE

Fu zuoguang is still having a problem:
Dear Jan Stránský:

      Thanks for helping me yesterday, now I am starting to Complete this
case, as the first step I intend to modify the example of "Bouncing sphere" and I have changed nothing but the O.bodies.append([...]). The script is as follow:

O.bodies.append([

   utils.sphere(center=(0,0,0),radius=.5,fixed=True),

   utils.sphere((0,2,0),.5)
])

O.engines=[
   ForceResetter(),
   InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()]),
   InteractionLoop(
      [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom()],
      [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
      [Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl()]
   ),

   GravityEngine(gravity=(0,-9.81,0)),

   NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.1)
]

O.dt=.25e-4*utils.PWaveTimeStep()

     Changing the Z-axis to zero is used to simulate the 2D disks. But I
failed, and the reason for this is that there is nothing different from
the initial script. There are no 2D disks but the 3D spheres appearing.
My question is, of course, how to correct this script?

     seeking your help!