Re: [Question #231633]: Problem with stress mask value

Nguyen N.G. Hien proposed the following answer:
Hello,
I've just passed by and your code really have some curious points for me

1. thickness = 0 >> why did you make this, choosing this value?

2. triax.stressMask = 7
#now goal2 is the target strain rate
triax.goal2=-rate
# we define the lateral stresses during the test, here the same 10kPa as for the initial confinement.
triax.goal1=-rate
triax.goal3=-rate

You want to put all the goal to rate value so I guess you want to
control the strain rate, so in that case, shouldn't it be stressMask=0?

3. In the 2nd state, you already compressed your specimen with the stress value of 100kPa, and the next state you continue to compress and you wish to archive in next step a much lower meanStress (=4kPa)? I means from the 100kPa state, if you continue to move the wall in, the meanStress can only increase. (not tested, I just think)
4. In the deviatoric state, where is your O.run() functor? (maybe this is the answer you need)