[Question #231810]: [triaxial test] Modify stressMask to apply additional force while being controlled the strain rate

Hi all,
In the triaxial test, more particularly, when using the engine TriaxialStressController, I'm modelling a volume constant triaxial test, normally, the syntax for this engine should be

rate=0.01
triax=TriaxialStressController()
stressMask=0
triax.goal2=-rate
triax.goal1=triax.goal3=rate/2

During this test, the volume of the specimen will be kept constant, however, there is a moment in this process that I want to apply an additional charge on the speciment while still keeping the volume constant condition to see the behavior of the specimen. It means, theoretically in that moment I will control the stress instead of strain rate.
Supposing that at that state, the axial stress is 100 kPa and the addional charge I want to apply is 1kPa so the code will be:

stressMask=2 #unlease the y axis
triax.goal2=100000+1000

but I think when I do that I will lose the strain rate control, therefore I lose the constant volume loading state. And since it's the way that TriaxialStressController works: we can only control one thing at a time: stress, or strain, so how can I apply that additional force without losing the volume constant condition?

I propose changing to ThreeDTriaxialEngine... I really don't want to do that but I see that with ThreeDTriaxialEngine, the way I can play with strain and stress controling is easier.
or
is there any function that help control the volume of the specimen constant while I control stress (sounds idiot but I'm hopeless)

Thanks in advance.