Re: [Question #231633]: Problem with stress mask value

Sina Jafari posted a new comment:
Dear Nolan,
I've set different stress mask values but the problem is that I can't continue loading in the 2nd stage which in my case should be by moving walls, the reason why yade doesn't respond is that I've set small values of multiplier in the first phase of loading (e.g. internal compaction) and due to number of particles, it takes a while to achieve the target stress(100 Kpa). after the radius expansion stage, I can't get the walls moving to continue the loading till the mean stress of 4 Mpa.