[Question #235031]: Projected Area of clump

I am a very new Yade user, and I'd like to post my problem as I know that there are some Yade experts here that could advice me ;).

I need to calculate the projected area (respect to the axis) of several clumps of my calculation. But I really don't know if there is an instruction to do that, or how I would have to proceed. I'm looking for doing the same as 'yade.utils.perpendicularArea(axis)', not with spheres, but clumps.

Thank you for your support.