[Question #238797]: Update interaction physics after changing material of spheres

Hi there,
I'm filling up a bowl with spheres by gravity deposition. For less time consumption I use a scaled young modulus for that (E_fill=E/1000.).
Contactlaw is Hertz Mindlin.

After the unbalanced force stabilizes the material is changed to the actual one with the real young modulus E.
The problem is that the interaction physics are not updated because of this line in the Ip2-Functor[1]:
if(interaction->phys) return;

How can I force the interaction physics to be updated correctly?

Thanks,
Alex

[1]https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/45c86581dc2a9175ed7c2ffc1a196374667ab708/pkg/dem/HertzMindlin.cpp#L33