Re: [Question #238902]: Syntax -j option

Hi Jerome,

I always use the syntax with sapce (e.g. yade-trunk -j 4) without any
problem. For examining how much CPU different processes occupy I use either
"top" linux terminal command or "indicator-multiload" utility [1] (it is
useful also for other things than yade)
cheers
Jan

[1]