Re: [Question #239919]: Is getStress documentation ok ?

2013/11/28 Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I will update, however it seems to me that the pages you are quoting are
> not the most relevant.
> Jerome did not rebase commits already pushed (which would suppose
> pushing to at least two different remote branches).
> The problem is just that he did not rebase at all, then the merge commit.

Yes, it is just one more important note about git-usage. In other words,
if you pushed already, please, do not revert by uncomitting changes.
It can break others' work.

PS I could do it myself, but I need to find wiki-password somewhere :)

Anton