Re: [Question #239919]: Is getStress documentation ok ?

>> I guess I will have to make it red-blinking on the wiki [1]  (and
>> replace "convenient" by "mandatory").
> Yes. Bruno, could you, please, add the following:
>
> "Do not rebase commits that you have pushed to a public repository.

I will update, however it seems to me that the pages you are quoting are
not the most relevant.
Jerome did not rebase commits already pushed (which would suppose
pushing to at least two different remote branches).
The problem is just that he did not rebase at all, then the merge commit.