Re: [Question #245062]: Questions about shear strain algorithm in Yade

Fu zuoguang gave more information on the question:
Dear Bruno Chareyre:
      Thanks for helping me last time and the two papers you gave me provided a chance for me to get a little of your advices. In 'yade background', The total uT can be decomposed into two parts, one is caused by the reference frame motion ( (△uT)1+(△uT)2  ) and the other is uniquely effectly by the relative motion of spheres in reference frame ((△uT) 3).
The latter gave me the same meaning as I noticed it in [luding2008]. But I can not understand why the the former should be calculated as what is just said in  'yade background'.
the vector 'C-C0' can also represent the reference frame motion as I known and the 'C', as the coordinates of contact point in the currect step are calculated before the starting of uT calculation.
Seeking your help!