Re: [Question #258444]: How to create a rigid floor in a particle deposition with periodic boundaries

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
I would say that DEM such as the one in Yade can not consider rigid
materials.

In fact, I could also have answered the contrary, saying that Yade
considers only rigid elements ("bodies" here) that can overlap each
other (because this is what Yade basically describes). But this non-
physical point of view would maybe be only more confusing for you...