Re: [Question #258444]: How to create a rigid floor in a particle deposition with periodic boundaries

Another option is to use nonlinear contact law. The simple models assumes
that force is proportional to penetration depth (F=k*u). It is reasonable
for "small" penetration depth, but for the scenarios where a particle goes
through a wall, the force should be much much higher, something like
F=k*log(u/(r1+r2)). I am not sure if something like this is implemented..