Re: [Question #264342]: Questions about the FlowEngine without TriaxialStressController

HanYang94 is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

>Yes. The only problem is that the only valid imposed flux is 0. :-/

That is all right since all of my boundaries are pressure boundary or
impermeable.

>Also, if you did not explicitely ignored the hitting body in the flow
model, it is actually an immersed impact and it is expected that the
body generates some pressure.

This is another problem, and I don't know how to explicitely ignored the
hitting body in the flow model... Is there any example to learn?

>Note that the current fluid model is inherently non-inertial, it needs
to be kept in mind if you simulate an impact.

Does that mean I can't apply gravity to a flow simulation? I haven't
seen any example to do that.

Thank you!