Re: [Question #257855]: how tp launch Yade by C++ script

<question257855@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Palabos stopped maintaining the python wrapping, too bad, but it is not a big deal to write our own thin wrapper for a specific type of things.
>
> Therefore, I would go for this type of code coupling:
> YADE ------> C++ -> Python
> PALABOS -> C++ -> Python

Short update.

Palabos packages for Ubuntu are available here [1].
Debian users should wait till it will be accepted by FTP-maintainers.

In Cmake palabos can be found as follows:

find_package(Palabos)
include_directories(${PALABOS_INCLUDE_DIR})
target_link_libraries(demo ${PALABOS_LIBRARIES})

[1] https://launchpad.net/~palabos-packaging/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

Cheers

Anton