Re: [Question #267751]: Micro-level variables output in Yade

Fu zuoguang confirmed that the question is solved:
Dear Jérôme Duriez,

Thanks for your great suggestion, I think now I can
follow most of your opinions. Yes, you are right,
Yade now combines the two shear components, both for
force and for moment, into one resultant. So for a
typical contact, there are only 4 independent physical
variables that needed to be output. So the pseudo codes
for the basic framework are that

for c in all contact points:
    c.id1 and c.id2
    c.geom.attributes(contactPoint[])
    c.phys.attributes(contact_stiffness, contact_Forces, contact_moments)

So I can use this framework to get all the basic things I want.

Best regards
Zuoguang Fu