[Question #281177]: Boot error for secondly developed YADE

Dear all,

I’m now doing some modification on the source code of Yade to achieve GPU acceleration for contact detection module using CUDA. ( Acturally, The file I  have modified include CMakeFIles.txt, Omega, InsertionSortCollider. Also add some other new files to realize contact detection parallel ). The IDE I used is Kedevelop4.

The compile, build and install process is smooth and without error message. but at the very beginning running Yade, An ImportError error appear just like " ImportError:/.../Install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade-2014-03-15.git-c53eab0/py/yade/boot.so:undefined symbol: _ZN9SingletonI5OmegaE4selfE ".

It seems that there has some questions in file boot.so, then I use the original file boot.so to replace the new one, got another error after the welcome message " FATAL /home/zhy/Software/YADE/trunk/core/Omega.cpp:225 loadPlugins: /home/zhy/projects/GPU_YADE/Install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade-2014-03-15.git-c53eab0/libyade.so: undefined symbol `Aborted (core dumped) "

I feel confused about the two errors above. Is there somebody has ideas for the possible reason ?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Ocean