[Question #284508]: Grid rendering incorrectly in glviewer

Hi all. I've been working on my simulation and the code is working well for the most part. However, after setting grids to appear in the general view using the controller (by pressing g in the simulation view), I've noticed that the gridlines don't render very well when I line the view up with a co-ordinate axis. This effect can clearly be seen in the below image, and occurs in both orthogonal and perspective views, regardless of subdivision size.

http://postimg.org/image/q29lk93vp/

Please let me know if it is possible to resolve this display issue. Additionally, is there any way of coding the python script to include these grids automatically, without having to manual activate them with the controller and view?

Kind regards,

Matt.