Re: [Question #285535]: Keeping track of internal energy in the Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment contact law

according to the docs [1], plasticDissipation or any function like this is
not (yet) implemented for Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment..
cheers
Jan

PS: next time please put the error message to the question [2]. Here it is
clear where is the problem, but in other situtions it might help and save a
few mails :-)

[1]
https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment
[2] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask