Re: [Question #285535]: Keeping track of internal energy in the Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment contact law

Tijan is still having a problem:
Thank you for the quick answer mr. Stransky. However, I'm a bit
confused. So if I understand correctly,  it is only possible to follow
the elastic energy of the contact (normal, shear, bending and twisting)
by applying this type of energy tracking? I'm a bit puzzled by the fact
that there is a switch in the contact law to turn on shear energy
dissipation (traceEnergy=True), but there seems to be no function to
record the this shear dissipation in the contact law. I also can't seem
to find any function in this contact law to record kinetic energy. Is
the O.energy the only way to follow friction dissipation and kinetic
energy?