Re: [Question #372295]: specific number of spheres in randomDennsePack

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I'm not sure I completely understood your question. You want to get one
cylindrical numerical sample, whose particles may have two distinct
material properties, is that it ?

In this case, you may just
* launch only one "randomDensePack" execution to fill your cylindrical predicate with particles (with e.g. "material1" for every particle)
* then, modify "manually" the material properties of the particles:

for b in listOfParticlesWithMaterial2: # obviously, it is up to you to define what particles will have material2 as property
    b.material = O.materials[idParticulate2]

If you do this before any iterations (i.e. before any interaction
exists), it would be fine. Otherwise, you would need to also change
"manually" the interaction properties of existing interactions