[Question #403469]: How to set the damping coefficient of a crowd of powders

Hello everyone,

I have a problem in setting the damping coefficient of powders.  Could any one teach me how to determine this parameter.

My simulation is setting a cloud of metal powders which are settled down on a steel platform by gravity and then the powders is moved by a metallic rake from one side horizontally. That is the powder delivery process in powder bed additive manufacturing.

I have defined the powder, platform and rake with respective material properties. But I have no idea about the appropriate value of damping coefficient of powders.

I appreciate any helps.