Re: [Question #403385]: Micro and Macro relation in CPM pararmeters

mohsen posted a new comment:
@ Bruno

Hi Bruno
>Besides, I can't follow you on the question "Can we set a geometry which lead to macro parameters the same as micro ones?"

The geometry means: dimensions of cylinder or sample, radius of spheres,
or even interaction radius if we can take it into account.

>If a particular micro-macro relationship (e.g. equality, in your case)
exists the it should hold independently of the >geometry of the
specimen, else it is a physical aberration. So geometry is obviously not
the right button to push to solve >your problem.

You are completely true.
 I think you are agree with me that radius of particles are essentially effective on the results; this is also discussed by [3]; however about geometry practically may be following could be useful:
defining a parameter like 'number of particles per unit volume' and keeping it constant with different geometries; all other parameters such as number of interactions, CPM material parameters and ... should be the same.
Does it work? any better suggestion?