Re: [Question #658938]: Modeling presence of water( a degree of saturation) in consolidation test

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> I can see the spheres growing in size.
They grow in size because you request so (internalCompaction=True). In the original script you started with this is turned off after the sample preparation, but you removed it together with "Part A" section of that script, so they keep changing size.

>with the expulsion of water from the pores
No, although it would not be difficult to include.

>should the volume of the solid particles not remain constant?
It should indeed.

> the plot [...] isn't updating.
addPlotData() is not inserted in the engines loop, hence not recording. You need a PyRunner (as found in any plotting example).

Bruno