Re: [Question #658938]: Modeling presence of water( a degree of saturation) in consolidation test

Swapnil posted a new comment:
thanks for the reply Bruno.

1) So it means that the volume of the spheres remains constant  although
they appear to grow. clear.

When internal compaction takes place it either results in the expulsion
of air (voids) or just acts as a method to apply a certain initial
compaction without changing the porosity. Is it?

2) But then, in theory the voids change with the expulsion of water
(after the full saturation condition as in this example). How do we
include that part in the code?

3) The engine I am using has the Pyrunner with the addPlot data.