Re: [Question #660590]: Loading and manipulating a saving file

amir gave more information on the question:
The goal is adding certain number of fine particles into a layer
including coarse particles to decrease  porosity of this layer. I am
working on a multiscale FEM/DEM model to simulate contact erosion.
Because of that I need to update the porosity of the initial sample in
future.

The initial sample contains two layers of monosize spheres. The fine
particle layer lies on top of the coarse particle layer (Fig 1). Gravity
and buoyancy forces are applied on the particles. When the initial
sample is saved (05.yade), particles are stable on their positions. The
initila sample has been loaded and the same forces are applied (by the
script 'test1.py'), the particles were still stable  in their positions
(no erosion happened). I have done this process several time to be sure
that the initial sample is stable after loading and applying the forces.

Problem is here:

When removing and reintroducing of particles (code in section1) added to
the exact same script (test2.py), the fine particles at the interface
start to move after 1000 iterations.

You can find the scripts 01.yade here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vkl5lb89BXlxzaj44N3kPDMfy_a8cQDr

By running the code you can see what I mean. I appreciate it if you could take a look at the code here.

Thanks for your advice to use the ScGeom. It has improved the simulation
but still there is the same problem.

Sincerely