Re: [Question #661250]: I am trying to simulate uniaxial compression with DEM on yade. I would like to know how to introduce the hertz mindlin contact model to my model. Also, I need the model to be parallel bonded model, how do I do that in the python script?

Anay Joshi gave more information on the question:
Hi Robert,
I am using one of the reference codes I found on github. I am attaching the
code file in this mail. I am really new to yade platform hence, apologies
for asking very basic questions.
I would really appreciate your help with the code. Please have a look at
the code and let me know the necessary changes.
Also, I am trying to implement the parallel bond model for the concrete
cylinder I am using. Would you help with that also?

Thanks,
Anay