Re: [Question #672510]: compilation failure for TwoPhaseFlowEngine.cpp, missing header?

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Kenneth,
Thanks for reporting.
It was due to compiling with PFVFLOW disabled but the dependent feature TWOPHASEFLOW enabled.

Running cmake with -DENABLE_TWOPHASEFLOW=OFF would not have shown the problem, but obviously it would need to update all existing build-scripts like yours since TWOPHASEFLOW is a new feature.
I thus fixed it directly in our cmake file [1]. After this revision it should compile without a change in your build process (TWOPHASEFLOW will be automatically disabled). Could you please confirm?

Bruno

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/6828270c6ea1f065742e7b584fafaee52610a124