Re: [Question #672510]: compilation failure for TwoPhaseFlowEngine.cpp, missing header?

Kenneth Hoste confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Bruno,

Thank you very much for the feedback, I don't think I would have been
able to figure that out by myself, despite spending several hours on
it... Did I mention I'm not a big fan of either C++ or CMake? Deadly
combo here... ;)

I can confirm that:

* using the patch fixes the problem with (only) PFVFLOW disabled, the
CMake output includes "-- TWOPHASEFLOW was disabled automatically
because PFVFLOW is disabled"

* not disabling PFVFLOW also fixes the issue; that setting was inherited
from a build script of an older Trilinos version, I should check why we
had it disabled but it probably was to work around compilation problem
(which now seems to be resolved)