Re: [Question #660585]: Why avoid reseting particle positions in DFNFlow?

Lingran Zhang posted a new comment:
Hello,

I am going to conduct yade simulations of fracture-induced volumetric expansion coupled with fluid flow.
The simulation will involve significant particle volume increase up to 50%, and one important question would be the propagation of fluid within the fractured medium.
In such simulation, the retriangulation with new particle positions together with DFNflow would be necessary.

Before going details into this issue on my side, I would like to ask kindly do you have any updates of ideas/codes in DFNflow concerning the retriangulation, e.g. is it necessary to relate crack-flagged facets to cracks?
Or maybe you can give me some suggestions about where to start, considering that I begin to learn to develop the source code.

Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards.
Lingran