Re: [Question #676450]: Uploading simulation files to Amazon HPC

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello KJ,

>>It all went well until the step in uploading my simulation files by following this
instruction

>>scp -r -i path/to/KeyYADEbox.pem path/to/yadeSimulation ubuntu@ec2-XX-
XXX-XX-XX.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:~/yadeSimulation

The X's are not to be taken literally. They are place holders for the
unique ID amazon assigns your instance. Same with ".us-west-2." That
might change if you registered your instance in a different region. You
should go to your amazon instance and find it's identifier and replace
the X's accordingly.

Cheers,

Robert