Re: [Question #677635]: keeping constant confinement

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> I was hoping there is a method to keep the particles at .65 porosity.

Local porosity within the cylinder is unchanged, the apparent change is
because the empty space between the cylinder and the original box is
counted as porosity by utils.porosity()

> switchScene() with O.reset(), [...] nothing happened in the simulation
viewer

Strange. I would have to try. Don't worry, if switchScene does what you
need it should be fine.

Bruno