Re: [Question #679153]: About batch mode

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
You need to assign openmp threads to each job if you want them to run in
parallel, by default they take one core each. See batch example for details.

I doubt running 4x3 cores will be very fast though. The OS needs something
to run itself, and there are hardware limitations to.
Bruno