Re: [Question #683851]: contact detection between polyhedra and sphere

lip is still having a problem:
Hi, Jan
        for instance, for two spheres,If the distance between the centers of a sphere is greater than the sum of the radii of two spheres, we can say that the two spheres came into contact.  what you say above is something that we already know polyhedra and sphere are contact, what i want to know is how to detect that wether polyhedra and sphere are contact or not.