Re: [Question #685223]: what are the input variables to get the micro-stress firled

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>doesn't have the TesselationWrapper module

Let's be clear and concise about the problem at hand, you are unable to
to compile yade with CGAL on your cluster.

 >I need to know what are the input variables to the TesselationWrapper
to get these fields.

TesselationWrapper is a set of functions that uses CGAL to triangulate
your particles and then obtain information from that triangulation. So
the input is simply your entire packing of particles (coordinates and
their radii to be exact) :-). Let's try to put it simply, your DEM
packing is a letter, TesselationWrapper is the mailman, CGAL is the
recipient. TesselationWrapper takes your letter and delivers it to CGAL.
CGAL reads the letter and writes a response (the triangulation). CGAL
sends the response through our trusty mailman, TesselationWrapper. I
don't expect this process to have a happy ending if CGAL does not
receive the letter.

Now that we are familiar with how the back end works, it is clear that
performing the duties of TesselationWrapper without CGAL requires us to
find a new recipient (triangulation software), and a new mail man to
send our letter (data interface). The way to start that process is, as
Jan suggests in [1], create a text file of the coordinates of your
particles at each state of interest. Then mail them to a different
library using a different mail man.

As you might remember me saying in one of your other posts about this,
figuring out how to link CGAL is undoubtedly the only route. Simply
selecting a different route in this case already indicates that you will
face troubles along that particular route.

[1]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/684747