Re: [Question #685223]: what are the input variables to get the micro-stress firled

> If I want to get the micro-stress field. except for the position and
radius data for all the particles. what are the other variables I need
to output?

as you guessed, it is stress tensor of each body :-)

> According to the code given on the official website above, so I need
to output the id and use the bodyStressTensors to get the stress??

ID is not needed IMO (but does not hurt anything at the same time). You can output the stresses in one file with x,y,z,r or you can just use a separate file.
Normally corresponding line fits together, ID is the line number.

> or from this [2] reference (especially equation 39), I need to output
all the contact force and contact point and do the cross product and the
get the per particle stress.

You can do this, but it just what bodyStressTensors computes, so less error prone would be to use the output of bodyStressTensors directly.
It is not cross product, but tensor product [3]

cheers
Jan

[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_product