[Question #687861]: GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper viscEl background

Hi all!

I would like to ask about the GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper.
How does it calculate the timestep in case of elasctic and viscoelastic (viscEl=True) cases? I can see the sourcecode, but is there any paper which describes the mathematical background of the minimum eigen-period for the viscous contribution and which can be referenced? I have not found much in the Yade manual.

Thanks,