Re: [Question #687404]: Simulation of a breakable clump of spheres mimicing the rock impct against a soil buffering

> But I do knot know how to make the thousand particles generated by
makeCloud compressed as sphere-like

compress it as cuboid and then "crop" it to be sphere

> Can I track these bodies's velocity?

yes, once you indentify individual "several bonded bodies"

> Will they become a joint body that I can call automatically?

please be more specific on what "call automatically" means.
But I guess not, "several bonded bodies" will not instantly become one body.
But of course you can prepare a code and call it as "several bonded bodies" was one body..

cheers