Re: [Question #688250]: code for sand drop simulation

> to simulate the sand fall naturally.
> In the current simulation it is seen that the set of particles fall together, as if it were a single body.
> The idea is that each of the particles have their own movement.
> The foundation of this project is to simulate the natural deposition of sand.

yes, exactly.
With NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-9.81)) you defined constant acceleration to all particles. There is no interactions and no other force (hence free fall) , so the particles have no other way but "fall together, as if it were a single body.".
And of course, each has their own movement, which would be visible in case of interactions or other forces.
So what you see is perfectly natural and satisfying all your requirements :-)

> 2. This is the sequence with the actual dimensions of the particles
and the cylindrical container where the material should be deposited.

I am still lost, sorry.. it still sounds like you want to deposit
particles larger-than-the-cylinder in the cylinder, which simply is not
possible.. I must have missed something :-)

cheers