Re: [Question #688400]: Energy of the body is very high, defying gravity and normal stress - cpm material

Jan Stránský requested more information:
>>what version of Yade you use?
> It is 1.2.0

1.20.0?

> I have only changed three lines in the source code.

in this case, you could have post the three lines instead of complete
file..

> We know that the physical nature of the experiment cannot be simulated
here in the simulations.

then you cannot expect physical nature of the results..
you can try some simple hand calculations, maybe you just imposed such conditions that real gravity and plate pressure simply does not have enough effect..

cheers