Re: [Question #688681]: Contact laws and Input stiffness directly rather than young parameter

ehsan benabbas gave more information on the question:
> I would check your stop conditions and which phase is "freezing" the simulation.
My stop/finishing criterion is the target strain which is 0.25 (it's reasonable). With using FricMat and value for "young" in terms of Kn,  The code will take so long in the deviatoric part and cannot reach the stop/finishing criterion easily.