[Question #689542]: definition of the recorded data in Generic recorder

Hi all,

I use the following command to record the data.
######
VTKRecorder(fileName='3d-vtk-',recorders=['all','bstresses'],iterPeriod=50000),
######
after that I use Paraview to open the vtu.file of the sphere file, for instance: 3d-vtk-spheres.850000, then I use the command: file>> save data so that I can get a csv.file. I open the file, the first row is the name of the data.
##############
the names are as follows: radii, id mask, mass, clumpid, color0 ,color1,color2, linvelvec0, linvelvec1, linvelvec2, angvelvec0,angvelvec1, angvelvec2, linvellen, angvellen, normalstress0,normalstress1,normalstress2, shearstress0, shearstress1, shearstress2, normalstressnorm, forcevec0, forcevec1, forcevec2, forcelen, torquevec0,torquevec1, torque2, torquelen, sig1, sig2, sig3, dir10, dir 11, dir12, dir20, dir21, dir22, dir30, dir31, dir32, materialid, point0, point2, point3.
right now, I know almost all the difinitions of the names mentioned above. [1]

 however, I some questions about some of the names.
(1) as for the normalStress and shearstress,  are they the stresses for each particle or they have different meanings?
(2) if they are the per-particle stress, so they are like the command: bodystresstensor()?
(3) from the document, we know the definition of the force is: saves force and torque of spheres. but the definition is not very clear.  ### I want to know is the force means the overall contact forces for a particle, (because for one particle there might be several contacts with this particle, but the csv.file just give me three components of the force ), or some other meanings?
(4) the same question for torque, torque= force* length, what is the definition of the length? also, the torque?

thanks,
Yong.

references: https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=vtkrecorder