Re: [Question #690942]: Concrete cube dimension, aggregate particle and peri3dController

Faqih Maarif is still having a problem:
Dear All
First of all, permission, I say thank you for an enlightening answer, and I would like to apologize for not obeying the rules.

Thank you also for the answers to the concrete cube's dimensions and the
variation of aggregate particles. I will ask separately as a rule in the
forum.

My cases are the following:
I have tested the compressive strength of the concrete cube (150mmx150mm), and I will be modeling in YADE. In modeling, I will consider stress and strain periodically. I am still confused about how to determine the (xxPath, yyPath,zzPath,zxPath,xyPath), as written below.

xxPath=[(465,5e-4),(934,-5e-4),(1134,10e-4)], #old
yyPath=[(2,4),(7,-2),(11,0),(14,4)],
zzPath=[(5,-1e7),(10,0)],
zxPath=[(4,2),(14,-1),(22,0),(28,2)],
xyPath=[(1,1),(2,-1),(3,1),(4,-1),(5,1)],

Can you please help?

Regards,
Faqih Ma’arif