Re: [Question #690942]: Concrete cube dimension, aggregate particle and peri3dController

> I have tested the compressive strength of the concrete cube (150mmx150mm)
> In modeling, I will consider stress and strain periodically.

Strain field in the post-peak range in uniaxial compression is not
uniform, so using periodicity needs some caution (!)

> I am still confused about how to determine the (xxPath,
yyPath,zzPath,zxPath,xyPath), as written below.

the easiest is not to bother with paths at all :-) by default they are
linear from zero to the goal value, which should be OK for uniaxial test
- just define appropriate goal and stressMask.

cheers