Re: [Question #693640]: utils.wall acts like air...

onyourself gave more information on the question:
> please be more specific (posting MWE with specific values).
Also please provide Yade version you use.

i use 2018.02b version and these values wont work(air-wall.py).
###
O.materials.append(FrictMat(young=4.0e6,...
O.materials.append(FrictMat(young=1.0e12,...
###

> Sorry, I did not get it. Please be more specific what you expect, what
you get from simulation, how it differs, ...

in wall.py i posted above the sphere falls then settles down quickly.

what i want to simulate is a 2D rectangular made of pfacets in which
exist many sparse spheres, i need to add gravity so that they can fall
down to a dense pack, the problem is that the pfacets fall down
too...which is not what i want. so i guess a wall under pfacet would
help, then the problem i posted above occurs...i will post my code here
once i complete it.

thanks!