Re: [Question #694146]: Simulating an elastic beam/cuboid

Paul Pircher is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,
thanks for your reply. Same as you I reply kinda late so no worries about that.
I read through your suggestions and tried several (new) approaches and extended my code versions in order to be able to formulate new questions.
But first let me answer to your points:

Q: what is "bed of particles"? spherical particles?